We install all of the top brands such as Worcester, Zanussi, Baxi and Valliant. As every customer’s needs and homes are different we will always discuss the options and find the right boiler for you.
Approximately one hour which we will confirm prior to arrival at a time to suit you. We will discuss your current boiler along with your boiler requirements and provide you with all the details for you to be able to make an informed decision.
It is really important that you don’t attempt to replace it yourself – working with gas can be extremely dangerous.
Finding the right company to install your new boiler is an important decision. Energy Savings trust suggest you choose an installer that:
- Has a local office
- Has been in business locally for several years
- Has customer references that you can review.
Here at Wise Energy we welcome anybody to our offices in Blackpool to discuss their requirements. We started the business in 2012 and have installed over 2,000 boilers. All of our installers are extremely experienced; qualified installers and we have hundreds of customer reviews available to view. We have also been approved by both checkatrade and government back scheme; Trustmark.
Get in touch on 0800 038 28 20 to arrange your hassle free, no obligation quote.
Heating accounts for around 60% of what you spend a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
Condensing boilers are over 90% efficient, compared to less than 70% for older boilers. On a yearly basis an energy efficient boiler can save a household up to £350 per year on their energy bills.
If you can smell gas leaking follow the below steps:
- Turn off the gas lever at the mains.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment, use any light switches or use a mobile phone.
- Open windows and put out any cigarettes or naked flames.
- Treat the suspected gas leak as real until further notice.
- Avoid any rooms with a strong smell of gas and call the National Grid on 0800 111 999 for professional help.
- Once the National Grid have gathered all information from you it will be sent electronically to a National Grid engineer for action.
- Following the leak, all electrical appliances e.g cookers, boilers or fires will need to be checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer to ensure they are safe to use.
Most installations are completed in one working day. This is dependent on your needs and requirements and also ensuring there are no surprises along the way.
A boiler should last up to 15 years, with regular inspections and servicing. Over one million boilers are replaced each year within the UK. According to the Energy Saving Trust, the average domestic boiler is only 70% efficient, even then after a decade of use this efficiency is dramatically reduced.
Even if your boiler is less than 10 years old you could still dramatically reduce your monthly energy bills by installing an energy efficient A rated boiler.
To qualify for a free boiler under the Eco grant scheme you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a home owner or private tenant
- Have a boiler that is over 5 years old
Receive one of the following benefits:
- Pension credit
- Child tax credit
- Income support
- Income support jobseekers allowance
- Income-related employment support allowance
- Working tax credit
- Universal credit
*Additional criteria apply to all benefits except pension credit
There are different ways you can apply for the grant. You can call our customer service team on 0800 038 28 20, alternatively get in touch via our enquiry form or visit the office at Unit 1, Amy Johnson House, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool Airport Business Park, Blackpool, FY42FG
We have various payment options available when installing your new boiler. Delay the payment for 12 months interest free, spread the cost between one and ten years or simply pay in full. We can discuss all options with you to find the right one for you.